MOLCHANOVS Advanced Freediving (WAVE2)
MOLCHANOVS Certification Course - 3 days - US$450
As a Molchanovs Wave2 Advanced Freediver you will extend your limits further in all disciplines (up to 30 meters) and become more proficient in no fin techniques. You will dive deeper into the physics of freediving and learn how it affects your body. You will go into detail about depth and distance dives and improve the Frenzel equalization maneuver with specialized drills, tips and guidance.
- Minimum 16 years of age (under 18 years requires parental consent)
- MOLCHANOVS Beginner Freediving certification (or Equivalent)
- Theory: Advanced freediving physiology and techniques
- Confined water: Improvement of static and dynamic apnea with/without fins techniques
- Stretching techniques
- Open water: Frenzel equalization, freefalling, constant weight and free immersion
- Freediving Equipment
- MOLCHANOVS Advanced Freediving digital student manual and MOLCHANOVS Certification (upon successful completion)
At the end of the course students will be able to hold their breath for at least 2:30 minutes, swim 50m/165ft in dynamic apnea and perform comfortable dives beyond 24m/80ft depth.
We teach in: