AIDA Certification Course - 7 days - US$1450
* 13% VAT is not included in the price
Have you ever thought of sharing your passion for Freediving with the rest of the world? And turning it into a career or a business? This is only one of the numerous reasons you should become an AIDA Freediving Instructor! During the AIDA Instructor Course, you'll be trained to plan, market, run and teach AIDA Freediving Courses. A lifetime of underwater adventure starts here! Embrace the freediving lifestyle with AIDA today!
- Minimum 18 years of age
- AIDA Master Freediver certification (or Equivalent)
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months
- Theory: Running a classroom, confined water and open water session, Risk Management, Marketing
- Dry training: Teaching theory classes, Leading breathing and stretching sessions
- Confined water training: Teaching Confined Water skills, Performance in static and dynamic apnea
- Open water training: Teaching Open Water skills, Performance in Deep Diving and Rescue
- Highly experienced professional Freediving instructor trainer
- Freediving equipment and Boat fees
- AIDA Instructor teaching material and AIDA Instructor Certification (upon successful completion)
- Video analysis and Souvenir Photo/video
At the end of the course, students instructors will be able to teach AIDA Freediver and Advanced Freediver courses. They will also be able to hold their breath for at least 4 minutes, swim 90m/295ft in dynamic apnea and freedive comfortably beyond 40m/130ft depth.