AIDA Freediver (AIDA2)
AIDA Certification Course - 2 days - US$325
* 13% VAT is not included in the price
The goal of the AIDA Freediver Course is to allow you to gain a good understanding of freediving. From the duck dive, over finning technique to equalisation – you will learn all basic skills, step by step. Many freediving novices are concerned about numbers, such as minutes of breath hold or depth of a dive in order to become a certified freediver. In fact, the numbers show that you have mastered the basic skills and thus meters and seconds are not the primary concern.
- Minimum 16 years of age (under 18 years requires parental consent)
- Be able to swim
- No prior experience with Freediving required
- Theory: Freediving Equipment, physiology, techniques and safety
- Dry training: Equalization and Breathing & relaxation techniques
- Confined water training: Finning technique, static & dynamic apnea, safety skills
- Open water training: Equalization, duck diving, body positioning & streamlining, safety & rescue
- Highly experienced professional Freediving instructor
- Freediving equipment and Boat fees
- AIDA Freediver digital student manual and AIDA Certification (upon successful completion)
- Video analysis and Souvenir Photo/video
At the end of the course students should be able to hold their breath for at least 2 minutes, swim 40m/130ft in dynamic apnea and perform comfortable dives beyond 12m/40ft depth.
Need more time to meet the requirements?
No problem at all! Add as many training day(s) as you need to finish the course.
Ready for a deeper experience?
Get a 10% discount on multiple courses, e.g., combine Freediver and Advanced Freediver courses in 5 days for US$675.