AIDA Master Freediver (AIDA4)
AIDA Certification Course - 4 days - US$525
* 13% VAT is not included in the price
In the AIDA Master Freediver course you will learn the latest techniques and essential knowledge in order to extend your capabilities to safely reach the limits of recreational freediving, which AIDA sets at a depth of 40 meters. Of course freediving doesn’t end there. After successfully finishing the AIDA Master Freediver course you will be prepared to enter the world of competitive freediving and go beyond the limits of recreational freediving safely should you choose to do so.
- Minimum 16 years of age (under 18 years requires parental consent)
- AIDA Advanced Freediver certification (or Equivalent)
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months
- Theory: Diet and training, Deep freediving physiology, techniques and safety
- Dry training: Equalization, Warm-up, Stretching and Packing techniques
- Confined water training: Performance in static and dynamic apnea, Instructor assisting
- Open water training: Mouthfill equalization, freediving on functional residual volume, deep diving, Instructor assisting
- Highly experienced professional Freediving instructor
- Freediving equipment and Boat fees
- AIDA Master Freediver digital student manual and AIDA Certification (upon successful completion)
- Video analysis and Souvenir Photo/video
At the end of the course students should be able to hold their breath for at least 3:30 minutes, swim 70m/230ft in dynamic apnea and perform comfortable dives beyond 32m/105ft depth.
Need more time to meet the requirements?
No problem at all! Add as many training day(s) as you need to finish the course.