MOLCHANOVS Master Freediving (WAVE3)
MOLCHANOVS Certification Course - 4 days - US$530
* 13% VAT is not included in the price
As a Molchanovs Wave3 Master Freediver you are already halfway on your journey to becoming an aquatic mammal. You will be able to comfortably dive up to 40 meters deep, demonstrate proper technique in all pool and depth disciplines and you will develop an understanding of advanced physiological and mental implications. In this course, you will also reflect on ancient freediving practices and how these transformed into modern freediving.
- Minimum 16 years of age (under 18 years requires parental consent)
- MOLCHANOVS Advanced Freediving certification (or Equivalent)
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months
- Theory: Diet and training, Deep freediving physiology, techniques and safety
- Dry training: Equalization, Warm-up, Stretching and Packing techniques
- Confined water training: Performance in static and dynamic apnea, Instructor assisting
- Open water training: Mouthfill equalization, freediving on functional residual volume, deep diving, Instructor assisting
- Highly experienced professional Freediving instructor
- Freediving equipment and Boat fees
- MOLCHANOVS Master Freediving digital student manual and MOLCHANOVS Certification (upon successful completion)
- MOLCHANOVS Base Training Program
- Video analysis and Souvenir Photo/video
At the end of the course students should be able to hold their breath for at least 3:30 minutes, swim 75m/250ft in dynamic apnea and perform comfortable dives beyond 34m/110ft depth.
Need more time to meet the requirements?
No problem at all! Add as many training day(s) as you need to finish the course.