MOLCHANOVS Master Freediving (WAVE3)
MOLCHANOVS Certification Course - 4 days - US$550
As a Molchanovs Wave3 Master Freediver you are already halfway on your journey to becoming an aquatic mammal. You will be able to comfortably dive up to 40 meters deep, demonstrate proper technique in all pool and depth disciplines and you will develop an understanding of advanced physiological and mental implications. In this course, you will also reflect on ancient freediving practices and how these transformed into modern freediving.
- Minimum 16 years of age (under 18 years requires parental consent)
- MOLCHANOVS Advanced Freediving certification (or Equivalent)
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months
- Theory: Deep diving physiology, techniques and safety
- Confined water: Performance in static and dynamic apnea
- Open water: Mouthfill equalization, diving on residual volume, deep diving
- Freediving Equipment
- MOLCHANOVS Master Freediving digital student manual and MOLCHANOVS Certification (upon successful completion)
At the end of the course students will be able to hold their breath for at least 3:30 minutes, swim 75m/250ft in dynamic apnea and perform comfortable dives beyond 34m/110ft depth.
We teach in: