Training Package - 4 weeks - US$1300
* 13% VAT is not included in the price
Whether you want to be prepared before taking an Instructor course or you just want to take your Freediving skills to a really superior level, this 4 weeks internship is for you! This intense training program is tailored to the individual progression, needs and goals. Any freediver who has reached the level of an Advanced Freediver can enroll immediately in the Master Program!
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Advanced Freediver certification from any recognized agency
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months (Can be done in Tamarindo)
- Open Water coached training (min 5 sessions/week)
- Club weekly pool training
- Assistant Instructor training
- Unlimited Reef Spearfishing/Fun Freediving on our shared boat trips
- Highly experienced professional Freediving instructor
- Freediving equipment and Boat fees
- Master Freediver (AIDA, Molchanovs or PADI) digital student manual and Certification (upon successful completion)
- Video analysis and Souvenir Photo/video
At the end of the course students should be able to hold their breath for at least 3:30 minutes, swim 70m/230ft in dynamic apnea and perform comfortable dives beyond 32m/105ft depth.