Half-day (4hrs) Trip - US$140/pers
Catalina islands, Brumel islands, Potrero bay, we'll take you to the best dive sites of the area. Cubera Snappers, Amber Jacks, Spanish Mackerels and many more are spotted on a daily basis. Whatever is your spearfishing level, our reef Spearfishing trip provides a lot of fun and plenty of action in waters well-known for their abundance and variety of fishes!
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Spearfishing experience or course required
- HOLD A VALID COSTA RICAN SPEARFISHING LICENSE "Practice underwater fishing card". You can get yours for US$50 on the INCOPESCA website (https://www.incopesca.go.cr/carnets/tramites/SolicitudTraducido.aspx)
- Reef spearfishing basic equipment included. If you bring your own equipment (recommended) and are at least 2 people on the boat, ask for a US$30 discount.
- Fruits and refreshments on boat
- The FREEDIVE is at US$400 (5 people max) the half day. Fruits and refreshments are included and add a US$30/pers for reef spearfishing basic equipment.
- The STAMAS 25' is at US$780 (5 people max) the half day. Fruits and refreshments are included and add a US$30/pers for reef spearfishing basic equipment.