Half-day (4hrs) Trip - US$140/pers
* 13% VAT is not included in the price
Catalina islands, Brumel islands, Potrero bay, we'll take you to the best dive sites of the area. Cubera Snappers, Amber Jacks, Spanish Mackerels and many more are spotted on a daily basis. Whatever is your spearfishing level, our reef Spearfishing trip provides a lot of fun and plenty of action in waters well-known for their abundance and variety of fishes!
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Spearfishing experience or course required
- HOLD A VALID COSTA RICAN SPEARFISHING LICENSE "Practice underwater fishing card". You can get yours for US$50 on the INCOPESCA website (https://www.incopesca.go.cr/carnets/tramites/SolicitudTraducido.aspx)
- Reef spearfishing basic equipment included but you are, of course free to bring your own equipment.
- Fruits and refreshments on boat
- The FREEDIVE is at US$400 (5 people max) the half day. Fruits and refreshments are included and add a US$30/pers for reef spearfishing basic equipment.
- The STAMAS 25' is at US$780 (5 people max) the half day. Fruits and refreshments are included and add a US$30/pers for reef spearfishing basic equipment.