MOLCHANOVS Beginner Freediving (WAVE1)
MOLCHANOVS Certification Course - 2 days - US$330
* 13% VAT is not included in the price
Discover the underwater world in the most natural way by holding your breath. The Molchanovs Wave1 Beginner Freediver course will take you through a fun and relaxed experience yet with a strong focus on making you a safe freediver. Everyone can access the Wave1 course. You just need to be healthy and able to swim 200 meters. By the end of this course, through passing pool, depth, safety, and theory requirements, you will become a complete Wave1 freediver.
- 16 years of age (under 18 years requires parental consent)
- Be able to swim
- No prior experience with Freediving required
- Theory: Freediving Equipment, physiology, techniques and safety
- Dry training: Equalization and Breathing & relaxation techniques
- Confined water training: Finning technique, static & dynamic apnea, safety skills
- Open water training: Equalization, duck diving, body positioning & streamlining, safety & rescue
- Highly experienced professional Freediving instructor
- Freediving equipment and Boat fees
- MOLCHANOVS Beginner Freediving digital student manual and MOLCHANOVS Certification (upon successful completion)
- MOLCHANOVS Base Training Program
- Video analysis and Souvenir Photo/video
At the end of the course students should be able to hold their breath for at least 1:30 minutes, swim 30m/100ft in dynamic apnea and perform comfortable dives beyond 12m/40ft depth.
Need more time to meet the requirements?
No problem at all! Add as many training day(s) as you need to finish the course.
Ready for a deeper experience?
Get a 10% discount on multiple courses, e.g., combine Beginner and Advanced Freediving courses in 5 days for US$685.