SSI Freediving Level 3
SSI Certification Course - 4 days - US$550
The apex of the SSI Freediving Program, Level 3, will take you to depths of 40m/131ft. Freediving well below the residual volume of the lungs, this is the specialist deep diving course and will equip you with the proper knowledge to take you into the deep blue and beyond.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- SSI Level 2 freediving certification (or Equivalent)
- Theory: Deep diving physiology, techniques and safety
- Confined water: Performance in static and dynamic apnea
- Open water: Mouthfill equalization, diving on residual volume, deep diving
- Freediving Equipment
- SSI Digital Freediving Level 3 Student Kit: Online access to Digital Training Materials and Digital SSI Certification Card (upon successful completion)
At the end of the course students will be able to hold their breath for at least 3:30 minutes, swim 75m/250ft in dynamic apnea and perform comfortable dives beyond 30m/100ft depth.
We teach in: